8.08.2006

Up, up and away...

So it's time to share the joy (or misery - depending on the mood, I guess). "The Boys" are having their poker night again this evening, and - big surprise - I haven't been invited. Never mind that I've been practising online like a crazed madwoman - all in preparation of the day those damned testosterone-infused estrogen-fearing male colleagues of mine invite me to one of their prized poker nights.

Damn.... as hard as it is to admit - I really want in!! Would it help if I stuffed a sock into my pants and kept grunting and adjusting myself? Ugh, maybe not...

I can't wait for the sweet day when I'll knock their assess to the ground and take their life savings with my flawless poker game.

Until then - I'll keep on practising

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home